Sound Child Care Solutions’ mission is to educate children for life by deeply integrating child-centered, high quality, anti-biased, early childhood education with excellent business practices.
SCCS strives for excellence by intentionally integrating child-centered, high quality, anti-bias early childhood education with effective business practices to create a stable organization that consistently serves children and families.
We serve all children with a commitment to ensuring that low income children have real opportunities at each center. We support children’s home language and culture, honoring and integrating families as children’s first and most important teacher.
Growing staff stability and economies of scale will allow us to make teacher compensation a financial priority. On-going Professional Development of all staff is a centerpiece of our commitment to quality throughout the organization.
SCCS has a commitment and dedication to:
- Assuring children receive high quality education they need and deserve.
- Creating long term social change that provides equal educational opportunity and effective teaching for all children.
- Providing a positive workplace that allows staff to do their best, most creative work and to live up to their potential.
- Being an organization in which every component supports the teacher-child relationship.
- Being a collaborative, learning organization, where everyone is responsible for children’s development, staff success and family involvement.
- Allowing all children to benefit from knowing more than one language.
- Understanding that diversity is important to all children and families.
- Continually striving to deliver anti-bias; anti-racist; culturally and linguistically relevant organization with a focus on effective teaching.
- Serving low-income children.
- Being an organization that is inclusive of staff and children with special needs.